Whats going on tonight?
Football in Marazion, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Marazion. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Marazion, Porthcurnow, Porthleven, Porthloe, Porthlooe, Porthscatho, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Marazion. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Marazion for Football
Marazion (; Cornish: Marhasyow) is a civil parish and town, on the shore of Mount's Bay in Cornwall, England, UK. It is 2 miles (3.2 km) east of Penzance and the tidal island of St Michael's Mount is half-a-mile offshore. At low water a causeway links it to the town and at high water passenger boats carry visitors between Marazion and St Michael's Mount.
Marazion is a tourist resort with an active community of artists who produce and sell paintings and pottery in the town's art galleries.
Marazion lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Almost a third of Cornwall has AONB designation, with the same status and protection as a National Park. On the western side of the town is Marazion Marsh, a RSPB reserve and a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Marazion:
Marazion: 50.133333, -5.466667
- Fitness in Marazion, Cornwall tonight
- Flooding in Marazion, Cornwall tonight
- Freshers Week in Marazion, Cornwall tonight
- Fund Raising in Marazion, Cornwall tonight
- General Election in Marazion, Cornwall tonight
- Halloween in Marazion, Cornwall tonight
- Holidays in Marazion, Cornwall tonight
- Horse Racing in Marazion, Cornwall tonight
- Hotels in Marazion, Cornwall tonight