Whats going on tonight?
Football in Mawgan, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Mawgan. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Mawgan, Constantine, Constatine, County of Cornwall, Coverack, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Mawgan. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Mawgan for Football
Mawgan Porth (Cornish: Porth Maugan, meaning St Mawgan's cove, or Porth Glyvyan, meaning cove of the Gluvian river) is a beach and small settlement in north Cornwall, England. It is situated north of Watergate Bay approximately four miles (6 km) north of Newquay, on the Atlantic Ocean coast.
Mawgan Porth is in the civil parish of Mawgan-in-Pydar at the seaward end of the Vale of Lanherne (or Vale of Mawgan) where the River Menalhyl discharges into the sea. The hamlet consists of a pub, a general store, and several hotels, guest houses and caravan parks.
The sandy beach, backed by dunes with cliffs at each end, is quality-assessed and supervised by lifeguards during the summer. It is a popular surfing location. The South West Coast Path passes behind the beach and the area attracts holiday-makers
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Football':
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Mawgan:
Mawgan: 50.083333, -5.183333
- New Year in Mawgan, Cornwall tonight
- New Year Breaks in Mawgan, Cornwall tonight
- Night Classes in Mawgan, Cornwall tonight
- On Tour in Mawgan, Cornwall tonight
- Online Gaming in Mawgan, Cornwall tonight
- Pancake Day in Mawgan, Cornwall tonight
- Pantomime in Mawgan, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Mawgan, Cornwall tonight
- Radio in Mawgan, Cornwall tonight
- Religious Events in Mawgan, Cornwall tonight