Whats going on tonight?
Football in Penryn, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Penryn. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Penryn, Saint Martins Green, Saint Mawes, Saint Mawgan, Saint Mellion, Saint Merryn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Penryn. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Penryn for Football
Penryn (; Cornish: Pennrynn, meaning 'promontory') is a civil parish and town in west Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is on the Penryn River about 1 mile (1.6 km) northwest of Falmouth. The population was 7,166 in the 2001 census and had been reduced to 6,812 in the 2011 census, a drop of more than 300 people across the ten-year time gap. There are two electoral wards covering Penryn: 'Penryn East and Mylor' and 'Penryn West'. The total population of both wards in the 2011 census was 9,790.Though now the town is overshadowed by the larger nearby town of Falmouth, Penryn was once an important harbour in its own right, lading granite and tin to be shipped to other parts of the country and world during the medieval period.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Penryn:
Penryn: 50.166667, -5.100000
- Online Gaming in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Pancake Day in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Pantomime in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Radio in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Religious Events in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Restaurants in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Rugby in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Snowing in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Sports in Penryn, Cornwall tonight