Whats going on tonight?
Football in Portloe, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Portloe. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Portloe, Poundstock, Pounstock, Praze an Beeble, Probus, Quethiock, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Portloe. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Portloe for Football
Portloe is a small village in Cornwall, England, UK, situated on the Roseland Peninsula, within the civil parish of Veryan, 1.5 miles (2.4 km) east of the village of the same name. Portloe harbours two full-time working fishing vessels, the Jasmine and Katy Lil, which fish for crab and lobster in Veryan and Gerrans Bay, and a fleet of smaller leisure boats in summer. The harbour is run by a committee, the chair of which is Charles Williams. Visitors are attracted to Portloe by its fishing, scenery, and walks.
Portloe lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Almost a third of Cornwall has AONB designation, with the same status and protection as a National Park. The South West Coast Path passes through the village.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Portloe:
Portloe: 50.216667, -4.883333
- DJs in Portloe, Cornwall tonight
- Easter in Portloe, Cornwall tonight
- EU Election in Portloe, Cornwall tonight
- Events in Portloe, Cornwall tonight
- Exhibitions in Portloe, Cornwall tonight
- Family Events in Portloe, Cornwall tonight
- Festivals in Portloe, Cornwall tonight
- Firework Displays in Portloe, Cornwall tonight
- Fitness in Portloe, Cornwall tonight
- Flooding in Portloe, Cornwall tonight