Whats going on tonight?
Football in Torpoint, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Torpoint. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Torpoint, Golant, Gorran, Grade, Grampound, Gulval, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Torpoint. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Torpoint for Football
Torpoint (Cornish: Penntorr) is a civil parish and town on the Rame Peninsula in southeast Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated opposite the city of Plymouth across the Hamoaze which is the tidal estuary of the River Tamar.
Torpoint had a population of 8,457 at the 2001 census, decreasing to 8,364 at the 2011 census. Two electoral wards also exist (Torpoint East and West). Their combined populations at the same census were 7,717. In the Cornish language Torpoint is called Penntorr (local folk band Pentorr have taken their name from this).
Torpoint is linked to Plymouth (and Devonport) by the Torpoint Ferry. The three vessels that operate the service are chain ferries – that is, they are propelled across the river by pulling themselves on fixed chains which lie across the bed of the river. The journey takes about seven minutes.
Skiddle Events in Cornwall:
Evening of Mediumship - Torpoint
Mediumship Demonstration with Psychic Medium Nikki Kitt - Torpoint
Date: Thu, December 3 2020
Venue: Torpoint Council Chambers
Venue address: 1-3 Buller Road, Torpoint, PL11 2LD
Doors open: 19:30:00 - 21:30:00
- Torpoint £10.00 (Buy Tickets)
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Torpoint:
Torpoint: 50.375000, -4.200833
- Dating Events in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Diwali in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- DJs in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Easter in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- EU Election in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Events in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Exhibitions in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Family Events in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Festivals in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight
- Firework Displays in Torpoint, Cornwall tonight