Whats going on tonight?
Football in Withiel, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Withiel. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Withiel, Davidstow, Delabole, Dobwalls, Doublebois, Duloe, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Withiel. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Withiel for Football
Withiel (Cornish: Egloswydhyel) is a civil parish and village in mid Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The parish of Withiel is between the parishes of St Breock, Lanivet, Roche and St Wenn. The name Withiel comes from the Cornish word Gwydhyel, meaning "wooded place". The parish contains the hamlets of Withielgoose, Retire and Tregawne; the parish had a total population of about 300 in 1824.At Ruthernbridge is an early 15th-century bridge with two pointed arches over the Ruthern. The hamlet here was until 1933 a halt on the Bodmin to Wadebridge railway line. The River Ruthern rises near Victoria in the parish of Roche and flows northwards through the parish of Withiel; it flows into the River Camel one kilometre above Brocton.Notable people from the parish include Sir Bevil Grenville (1596–July 5, 1643), a Royalist soldier in the English Civil War.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Withiel:
Withiel: 50.450000, -4.833333
- Bands in Withiel, Cornwall tonight
- Bank Holiday in Withiel, Cornwall tonight
- Bars in Withiel, Cornwall tonight
- Black Friday in Withiel, Cornwall tonight
- Bonfire Night in Withiel, Cornwall tonight
- Book Launch in Withiel, Cornwall tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Withiel, Cornwall tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Withiel, Cornwall tonight
- Brexit in Withiel, Cornwall tonight
- Burns Night in Withiel, Cornwall tonight