Whats going on tonight?
Football in Spon End, Coventry, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Coventry area for "Football" of Spon End. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Spon End, Toll Bar, Walsgrave on Sowe, Walsgrave, Whitley, Wyken, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Spon End. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Spon End for Football
Spon End is a suburb of Coventry, England. It is situated west of Coventry city centre. The Butts Park Arena and the Butts Centre are situated on the main road through Spon End. The Butts Park Arena, which was opened in 2004, is the home of Coventry Rugby Football club. The Butts Centre is the home of City College Coventry (formally called Coventry Technical College, often referred to as "The Butts").
The railway line linking Coventry and Nuneaton passes through Spon End on a viaduct. The area was historically connected to the city centre by Spon Street, though this ceased when the Coventry Inner Ring Road was built, cutting Spon Street in half. Adjacent areas besides the city centre include Earlsdon and Chapelfields.
Related locations in Coventry:
More of tonight for Spon End:
Spon End: 52.400000, -1.533333
- Family Events in Spon End, Coventry tonight
- Festivals in Spon End, Coventry tonight
- Firework Displays in Spon End, Coventry tonight
- Fitness in Spon End, Coventry tonight
- Flooding in Spon End, Coventry tonight
- Freshers Week in Spon End, Coventry tonight
- Fund Raising in Spon End, Coventry tonight
- General Election in Spon End, Coventry tonight
- Halloween in Spon End, Coventry tonight