Whats going on tonight?
Football in Aghalee, Craigavon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Craigavon area for "Football" of Aghalee. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Aghalee, Moyallan, Moyallon, Portadown, Portavogie, Scotch Street, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Aghalee. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Aghalee for Football
Aghalee (from Irish: Achadh Lí, meaning "field of calves") is a village, townland and civil parish in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is three miles from the southeast corner of Lough Neagh on the main road between Lurgan and Antrim and about 13 kilometres west of Lisburn. The village lies on the steep wooded slopes of Friar's Glen and is beside the now disused Lagan Navigational Canal. In the 2001 Census, Aghalee had a population of 774.
Aghalee has several places of worship, a community hall, Orange Hall, GP Surgery, filling station and shop, a Pharmacy and fast food takeaway. The village is also home to a vocational training centre, a nursing home and a children's day nursery. Ulsterbus services link the village with Lisburn, Antrim, Lurgan and Belfast.
Related locations in Craigavon:
More of tonight for Aghalee:
Aghalee: 54.516667, -6.266667
- Pancake Day in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Pantomime in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Pubs in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Radio in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Religious Events in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Restaurants in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Rugby in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Snowing in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Sports in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Spring Equinox in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight