Whats going on tonight?
Football in Kirklinton, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Football" of Kirklinton. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Kirklinton, Rydal, Saint Bees, Saint Bega, Saint Bridget Beckermet, Saint John Beckermet, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Kirklinton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Kirklinton for Football
Kirklinton is a village in the Carlisle district, in the English county of Cumbria. The population of the civil parish of Kirklinton Middle, taken at the 2011 census was 384. It is a few miles away from the large village of Longtown. It has a church called St Cuthbert's Church. The parish contains the village of Smithfield.
The village lies near the boundary between the civil parishes of Kirklinton Middle and Hethersgill, so that while the church is in the former the adjacent vicarage is in the latter.Two miles north of the village, Brackenhill Tower is a restored pele tower, built in 1584 and little altered externally.
The Grade II listed Kirklinton Hall outside the village has been a ruin which lay derelict for 40 years. Since being bought by the Bolye family in 2012, it has been in the process of being renovated. An advertisement for the hall before its decay is shown on the left.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Kirklinton:
Kirklinton: 54.983333, -2.883333
- Arts and Crafts in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Awards Events in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Bands in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Bank Holiday in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Bars in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Black Friday in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Bonfire Night in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Book Launch in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight