Whats going on tonight?
Football in Southwaite, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Football" of Southwaite. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Southwaite, Waberthwaite, Walton, Warcop, Warwick, Waverton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Southwaite. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Southwaite for Football
Southwaite services is a motorway service station, between junctions 41 and 42 of the M6 motorway near Southwaite, Cumbria, England. It is about 7 miles south of Carlisle, within the civil parish of Hesket
It is operated by Moto (it was owned and operated by Esso when the northbound base opened in 1972). A southbound base was added in 1977. Esso later sold the services to Granada. For a time in the 1990s the service area was briefly renamed Carlisle.
Southwaite has entrances from both the northbound and southbound carriageways of the motorway, and there are facilities built on both sides. A pedestrian footbridge connects the two sections of the service area. The northbound side has a Greggs; both sides have a Burger King restaurant, WH Smiths, M&S Simply Food and a Costa Coffee.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Southwaite:
Southwaite: 54.783333, -2.850000
- Live in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Malia 2016 in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Market in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Motor Racing in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- New Year in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- New Year Breaks in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Night Classes in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- On Tour in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Online Gaming in Southwaite, Cumbria tonight