Whats going on tonight?
Football in Torver, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Football" of Torver. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Torver, Waberthwaite, Walton, Warcop, Warwick, Waverton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Torver. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Torver for Football
Torver is a village and civil parish in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria 3 miles (4.8 km) south west of the village of Coniston and 1 mile (1.6 km) west of Coniston Water.
Farming has always played an important part in Torver's history, though slate mining increased when the Coniston branch of the Furness Railway was opened in the 19th century (it subsequently closed in 1958). Nowadays, the hamlet remains a starting point for many walks around the Duddon Valley and Coniston Water, an area popularised by William Wordsworth.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Torver:
Torver: 54.333333, -3.100000
- Book Launch in Torver, Cumbria tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Torver, Cumbria tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Torver, Cumbria tonight
- Brexit in Torver, Cumbria tonight
- Burns Night in Torver, Cumbria tonight
- Chinese New Year in Torver, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas in Torver, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Torver, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Torver, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Torver, Cumbria tonight