Whats going on tonight?
Football in Ulverston, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Football" of Ulverston. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Ulverston, Aikton, Ainstable, Aldingham, Allonby, Alston, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ulverston. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ulverston for Football
Ulverston is a market town in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, England. Historically in Lancashire, it is in the Furness area 8 miles (13 km) north-east of Barrow-in-Furness, 4 miles (7 km) south of the Lake District and just north-west of Morecambe Bay. Nearby places include Swarthmoor, Pennington and Rosside. The most visible landmark is the limestone Hoad Monument built in 1850 to commemorate statesman and local resident Sir John Barrow. It offers views that include Morecambe Bay and parts of the Lake District. Ulverston Canal, no longer navigable but once vital to the town's economy, is marked by an art installation.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Ulverston:
Ulverston: 54.200000, -3.100000
- Christmas Breaks in Ulverston, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Ulverston, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Ulverston, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Ulverston, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Markets in Ulverston, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Party in Ulverston, Cumbria tonight
- Cinema in Ulverston, Cumbria tonight
- Clubbing in Ulverston, Cumbria tonight
- Comedy in Ulverston, Cumbria tonight
- Concerts in Ulverston, Cumbria tonight