Whats going on tonight?
Football in Carrog, Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "Football" of Carrog. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Carrog, Clawdd-newydd, Clocaenog, Clwyd, Corwen, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Carrog. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Carrog for Football
Carrog is a village in Denbighshire, Wales, near Corwen. Formerly referred to as Llansanffraid-Glyn Dyfrdwy, as it lies within the parish of Llansanffraid Glyndyfrdwy, it takes its modern name from the Great Western Railway station on the opposite bank of the River Dee, which in turn took its name (possibly to avoid confusion with the adjacent Glyn Dyfrdwy station and that in Llansanffraid Glan Conwy) from the Carrog estate on that bank. It is in the community of Corwen.
Carrog railway station is part of the Llangollen Railway and is a passing place on the line, now the extension to Corwen past the site of Bonwm has been opened. One notable resident of Carrog is Peredur Lynch who graduated from Bangor University to become a literary historian. Carrog has one primary school, Ysgol Carrog, which is over 100 years old.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Carrog:
Carrog: 52.966667, -3.316667
- Student Clubbing in Carrog, Denbighshire tonight
- Summer Solstice in Carrog, Denbighshire tonight
- Super Saturday in Carrog, Denbighshire tonight
- Takeaway in Carrog, Denbighshire tonight
- Tennis in Carrog, Denbighshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Carrog, Denbighshire tonight
- Theatre in Carrog, Denbighshire tonight
- TV in Carrog, Denbighshire tonight
- Valentines Day in Carrog, Denbighshire tonight
- Weather in Carrog, Denbighshire tonight