Whats going on tonight?
Football in Llanfair, Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "Football" of Llanfair. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Llanfair, Efenechtyd, Glyndwr, Glyn-Dyfrdwy, Gwaenynog, Gwaynynog, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llanfair. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llanfair for Football
Llanfairpwllgwyngyll or Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll (pronounced [ɬanˌvair puɬˈɡwɨ̞nɡɨ̞ɬ]) is a large village and local government community on the island of Anglesey, Wales, on the Menai Strait next to the Britannia Bridge and across the strait from Bangor. Both shortened (Llanfairpwll or Llanfair PG) and lengthened (Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch) forms of the placename are used in various contexts (with the longer form pronounced [ˌɬanvairpʊɬˌɡwɨ̞ŋɡɨ̞ɬɡɔˌɡɛrəˌχwərnˌdrɔbʊɬˌɬantəˌsɪljɔˌɡɔɡɔˈɡoːχ] (listen)).
At the 2011 Census, the population was 3,107, of whom 71% could speak Welsh. It is the sixth largest settlement on the island by population.
The long form of the name, with 58 characters split into 19 syllables, is the longest place name in Europe and the second longest official one-word place name in the world.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Llanfair:
Llanfair: 53.083333, -3.300000
- General Election in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Halloween in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Holidays in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Horse Racing in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Hotels in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- January Sales in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- LGBT Events in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight
- Live in Llanfair, Denbighshire tonight