Whats going on tonight?
Football in Rhuthun, Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "Football" of Rhuthun. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Rhuthun, Llanrhaiadr, Llanrhydd, Llantysilio, Meliden, Nantglyn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Rhuthun. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Rhuthun for Football
Ruthin ( (listen) RITH-in; Welsh: Rhuthun) is the county town of Denbighshire in north Wales and a community in the southern part of the Vale of Clwyd. The older town, the castle and St Peter's Square lie on a hill, but many newer parts in the flood plain of the River Clwyd. This emerged several times in the late 1990s – flood-control works costing £3 million were completed in autumn 2003. Ruthin is skirted by villages such as Pwllglas and Rhewl. The name comes from the Welsh words rhudd (red) and din (fort), reflecting the colour of the sandstone bedrock, of which the castle was built in 1277–1284. The original name was Castell Coch yng Ngwern-fôr (Red Castle in the Sea Swamps). The mill is nearby. Maen Huail is a registered ancient monument attributed to the brother of Gildas and King Arthur, located outside Barclays Bank in St Peter's Square.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Rhuthun:
Rhuthun: 53.116667, -3.300000
- Horse Racing in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Hotels in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- January Sales in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- LGBT Events in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Live in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Malia 2016 in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight
- Market in Rhuthun, Denbighshire tonight