Whats going on tonight?
Football in Ruthin, Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "Football" of Ruthin. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Ruthin, Llanelwy, Llanfair-Dyffryn-Clwyd, Llanfair, Llanferres, Llangollen, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ruthin. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ruthin for Football
Ruthin ( (listen) RITH-in; Welsh: Rhuthun) is the county town of Denbighshire in north Wales and a community in the southern part of the Vale of Clwyd. The older town, the castle and St Peter's Square lie on a hill, but many newer parts in the flood plain of the River Clwyd. This emerged several times in the late 1990s – flood-control works costing £3 million were completed in autumn 2003. Ruthin is skirted by villages such as Pwllglas and Rhewl. The name comes from the Welsh words rhudd (red) and din (fort), reflecting the colour of the sandstone bedrock, of which the castle was built in 1277–1284. The original name was Castell Coch yng Ngwern-fôr (Red Castle in the Sea Swamps). The mill is nearby. Maen Huail is a registered ancient monument attributed to the brother of Gildas and King Arthur, located outside Barclays Bank in St Peter's Square.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Ruthin:
Ruthin: 53.116667, -3.300000
- Bonfire Night in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Book Launch in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Brexit in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Burns Night in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Chinese New Year in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Christmas in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight