Whats going on tonight?
Football in Buckfastleigh, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Football" of Buckfastleigh. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Buckfastleigh, Ottery Saint Mary, Paignton, Pancrasweek, Paracombe, Parkham, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Buckfastleigh. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Buckfastleigh for Football
Buckfastleigh is a small market town and civil parish in Devon, England situated beside the Devon Expressway (A38) at the edge of the Dartmoor National Park. It is part of Teignbridge and, for ecclesiastical purposes, lies within the Totnes Deanery. It is 18 miles (29 km) east-northeast of Plymouth, 20 miles (32 km) southwest of Exeter and has a population of 3,661. It is a centre of tourism and is home to Buckfast Abbey, the South Devon Railway, the Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary, the Tomb of Squire Richard Cabell and The Valiant Soldier.
With 13 letters, Buckfastleigh is one of the longest place name in England with no repeated letters, tied with Buslingthorpe, Leeds and Buslingthorpe, Lincolnshire, but exceeded by Bricklehampton with 14 letters.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Buckfastleigh:
Buckfastleigh: 50.483333, -3.783333
- Bars in Buckfastleigh, Devon tonight
- Black Friday in Buckfastleigh, Devon tonight
- Bonfire Night in Buckfastleigh, Devon tonight
- Book Launch in Buckfastleigh, Devon tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Buckfastleigh, Devon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Buckfastleigh, Devon tonight
- Brexit in Buckfastleigh, Devon tonight
- Burns Night in Buckfastleigh, Devon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Buckfastleigh, Devon tonight
- Christmas in Buckfastleigh, Devon tonight