Whats going on tonight?
Football in Diptford, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Football" of Diptford. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Diptford, Holbeton, Holcombe Burnell, Holcombe Rogus, Hollacombe, Holne, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Diptford. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Diptford for Football
Diptford is a village in the county of Devon, England. It is perched on a hill overlooking the River Avon. The name is believed to come from "deep ford", referring to the local site of a river crossing.
At the centre of the village is a small primary school, the parish hall and the recently redeveloped 14th-century church. There is a temporary pub called the Diptford Arms, which opens around once a year inside the village hall. A former rector of the village, Rev William Gregor, discovered the element Titanium in 1791.
The Dipford Cross and wall was rebuilt 23rd August 2020,by Aldridge born Craftsman and artist,John Clifton(Cliffy).
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Diptford:
Diptford: 50.400000, -3.783333
- Online Gaming in Diptford, Devon tonight
- Pancake Day in Diptford, Devon tonight
- Pantomime in Diptford, Devon tonight
- Pubs in Diptford, Devon tonight
- Radio in Diptford, Devon tonight
- Religious Events in Diptford, Devon tonight
- Restaurants in Diptford, Devon tonight
- Rugby in Diptford, Devon tonight
- Snowing in Diptford, Devon tonight
- Sports in Diptford, Devon tonight