Whats going on tonight?
Football in Dousland, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Football" of Dousland. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Dousland, Iddesleigh, Ideford, Ide, Ilfracombe, Ilsington, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dousland. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dousland for Football
Dousland is a small settlement in Devon, England. It is near the A386 road and is 10 kilometres (6 mi) northeast of the city of Plymouth - 22 kilometres (14 mi) by road. Dousland is within the boundary of Dartmoor National Park.Dousland had a railway station on the branch line to Princetown that opened in 1883 and closed in 1956. It was operated by the Great Western Railway until nationalisation took place. The station building is now a private dwelling and the platform still survives.
Dousland has a post office, hairdresser and pub.
The “Edwardian Lady” Edith Holden stayed regularly at Dousland between 1902 and 1910. Edith became friendly with the Trathern family who lived in Belbert Cottage. She frequently spent time on Yennadown with Berta and Bella Trathern. Edith noted “ Up on the moor the world seemed to be made of sky and Gorse-such acres of fragrant Golden Blossom under a sky of cloudless blue”.
Urm, I’m not being negative or funny here but why the fuck has this game been played then? There are serious protoc… t.co/v8y9kUNcaB
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Dousland:
Dousland: 50.500000, -4.066667
- Spring Equinox in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Student Clubbing in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Summer Solstice in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Super Saturday in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Takeaway in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Tennis in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Thanksgiving in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Theatre in Dousland, Devon tonight
- TV in Dousland, Devon tonight
- Valentines Day in Dousland, Devon tonight