Whats going on tonight?
Football in Exminster, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Football" of Exminster. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Exminster, Butterleigh, Cadbury, Cadeleigh, Chagford, Challacombe, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Exminster. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Exminster for Football
Exminster is a village situated on the southern edge of the City of Exeter on the western side of the Exeter ship canal and River Exe in the county of Devon, England. It is around 6 km (3.7 mi) south of the centre of Exeter, and has a population of 3,084 (census 2001), increasing to 3,368 at the 2011 census.Exminster is an ancient village associated with a Saxon minster or religious community, founded here in the 8th century. and left by King Alfred the Great to his youngest son Aethelweard in his will of 889. In the 14th century, it was the seat of the Courtenay family, the Earls of Devon. William Courtenay, who was the Archbishop of Canterbury from 1381 to 1396, was born here.Exminster is a major part of the electoral ward of Kenn Valley. Its population at the above census was 5,906 Exminster Marshes, to the east of the village, are a major site for birds, especially migratory ones including the rare cirl bunting.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Exminster:
Exminster: 50.683333, -3.483333
- Bars in Exminster, Devon tonight
- Black Friday in Exminster, Devon tonight
- Bonfire Night in Exminster, Devon tonight
- Book Launch in Exminster, Devon tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Exminster, Devon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Exminster, Devon tonight
- Brexit in Exminster, Devon tonight
- Burns Night in Exminster, Devon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Exminster, Devon tonight
- Christmas in Exminster, Devon tonight