Whats going on tonight?
Football in Ilfracombe, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Football" of Ilfracombe. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Ilfracombe, Mariansleigh, Marldon, Martinhoe, Marwood, Marystow, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ilfracombe. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ilfracombe for Football
Ilfracombe ( IL-frə-koom) is a seaside resort and civil parish on the North Devon coast, England, with a small harbour surrounded by cliffs.
The parish stretches along the coast from the 'Coastguard Cottages' in Hele Bay toward the east and 4 miles along the Torrs to Lee Bay toward the west. The resort is hilly and the highest point within the parish boundary is at 'Hore Down Gate', 2 miles inland and 860 feet (270 m) above sea level.
The landmark of Hillsborough Hill dominates the harbour and is the site of an Iron Age fortified settlement. In the built environment, the architectural-award-winning Landmark Theatre is either loved or hated for its unusual double-conical design. The 13th-century parish church, Holy Trinity, and the St Nicholas's Chapel (a lighthouse) on Lantern Hill, have been joined by Damien Hirst's statue of Verity as points of interest.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Ilfracombe:
Ilfracombe: 51.216667, -4.116667
- Christmas Mad Friday in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Christmas Markets in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Christmas Party in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Cinema in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Clubbing in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Comedy in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Concerts in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Coronavirus in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Cricket in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Cyber Monday in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight