Whats going on tonight?
Football in Kingskerswell, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Football" of Kingskerswell. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Kingskerswell, Withleigh, Woodland, Woodleigh, Woolacombe, Woolfardisworthy, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Kingskerswell. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Kingskerswell for Football
Kingskerswell (formerly Kings Carswell, or Kings Kerswell) is a village and civil parish within Teignbridge local government district in the south of Devon, England. The village grew up where an ancient track took the narrowest point across a marshy valley and it is of ancient foundation, being mentioned in the Domesday Book. It has a church dating back to the 14th century and the ruins of a manor house of similar date. The coming of the railway in the 1840s had a large effect on the village, starting its conversion into a commuter town. The village is a major part of the electoral ward called Kerswell-with-Combe. This ward had a population of 5,679 at the 2011 census.It was situated on a busy main road, part of the A380, between Torquay and Newton Abbot until the opening of the South Devon Highway in December 2015. There had been proposals to reroute this road to relieve the traffic bottleneck since 1951.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Kingskerswell:
Kingskerswell: 50.500000, -3.583333
- Freshers Week in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Fund Raising in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- General Election in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Halloween in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Holidays in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Horse Racing in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Hotels in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- January Sales in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Kingskerswell, Devon tonight