Whats going on tonight?
Football in Venn Ottery, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Football" of Venn Ottery. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Venn Ottery, Stoke Gabriel, Stokeinteignhead, Stokenham, Stoke Rivers, Stoodleigh, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Venn Ottery. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Venn Ottery for Football
Venn Ottery, historically also spelt Fen Ottery, is a small village in East Devon, England. It lies 1 mile north of the larger village of Newton Poppleford.
Venn Ottery was an ancient parish. St Gregory's Church has a 15th-century tower, and is a Grade II* listed building. Venn Ottery became a civil parish in 1866, but in 1935 the parish was abolished and added to the parish of Harpford. In 1968 the parish was renamed Newton Poppleford and Harpford.Venn Ottery Common, west of the village, is a nature reserve owned by the Devon Wildlife Trust. It is part of the East Devon Pebblebed Heaths, a nationally important lowland heath area and site of special scientific interest.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Venn Ottery:
Venn Ottery: 50.716667, -3.300000
- Easter in Venn Ottery, Devon tonight
- EU Election in Venn Ottery, Devon tonight
- Events in Venn Ottery, Devon tonight
- Exhibitions in Venn Ottery, Devon tonight
- Family Events in Venn Ottery, Devon tonight
- Festivals in Venn Ottery, Devon tonight
- Firework Displays in Venn Ottery, Devon tonight
- Fitness in Venn Ottery, Devon tonight
- Flooding in Venn Ottery, Devon tonight