Whats going on tonight?
Football in Yealmpton, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Football" of Yealmpton. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Yealmpton, Bishopsteignton, Bittadon, Blackawton, Black Torrington, Blagberry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Yealmpton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Yealmpton for Football
Yealmpton () is a village and civil parish in the English county of Devon. It is located in the South Hams on the A379 Plymouth to Kingsbridge road and is about 8 miles (13 km) from Plymouth. Its name derives from the River Yealm that flows through the village. At the 2001 census, it had a population of 1,923, falling to 1,677 at the 2011 census. There is an electoral ward of the same name. The population of this ward in 2011 was 2,049.Yealmpton is home to a 400-year-old stone cottage, where it is said a version of the famous rhyme Old Mother Hubbard was written. It is also the site of Kitley Caves, including the now closed Kitley Show Cave, where green marble was quarried; there is an arch of it in the British Museum. John Pollexfen Bastard (1756–1816) a British Tory politician, landowner and colonel of the East Devonshire Militia, lived at Kitley House, Yealmpton.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Yealmpton:
Yealmpton: 50.350000, -3.983333
- Black Friday in Yealmpton, Devon tonight
- Bonfire Night in Yealmpton, Devon tonight
- Book Launch in Yealmpton, Devon tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Yealmpton, Devon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Yealmpton, Devon tonight
- Brexit in Yealmpton, Devon tonight
- Burns Night in Yealmpton, Devon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Yealmpton, Devon tonight
- Christmas in Yealmpton, Devon tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Yealmpton, Devon tonight