Whats going on tonight?
Football in Corfe Mullen, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Football" of Corfe Mullen. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Corfe Mullen, Arne, Ashmore, Askerswell, Batcombe, Beaminster, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Corfe Mullen. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Corfe Mullen for Football
Corfe Mullen is a village in Dorset, England, on the north-western urban fringe of the South East Dorset conurbation and is part of the rural district of East Dorset. The village has a population of 10,133 (2011) and is served by six churches, four pubs, five schools, a library, various shops and local businesses, a village hall, and many community and sports organisations. There are three electoral wards within the village (Central, North and South). In 2019, the Parish Councillors of the village voted to change the status of the village's Council to a Town Council, citing potential financial benefits. In all other aspects Corfe Mullen is still very much a village, albeit a large one.
The name Corfe Mullen is derived from the Old English for a cutting or pass; 'corf' and the Old French for a Mill; 'molin'. The mill referred to is the old water mill on the River Stour, mentioned in the Domesday Book, where the village originally stood.
Despite the proximity of the urban area, Corfe Mullen is surrounded by Green Belt. It lies within the Dorset Heaths.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Corfe Mullen:
Corfe Mullen: 50.783333, -2.033333
- Motor Racing in Corfe Mullen, Dorset tonight
- New Year in Corfe Mullen, Dorset tonight
- New Year Breaks in Corfe Mullen, Dorset tonight
- Night Classes in Corfe Mullen, Dorset tonight
- On Tour in Corfe Mullen, Dorset tonight
- Online Gaming in Corfe Mullen, Dorset tonight
- Pancake Day in Corfe Mullen, Dorset tonight
- Pantomime in Corfe Mullen, Dorset tonight
- Pubs in Corfe Mullen, Dorset tonight
- Radio in Corfe Mullen, Dorset tonight