Whats going on tonight?
Football in Stour Provost, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Football" of Stour Provost. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Stour Provost, Morecombelake, Morecomb, Moreton, Mosterton, Motcombe, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Stour Provost. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Stour Provost for Football
Stour Provost is a village and civil parish in the Blackmore Vale area of north Dorset, England, situated on the River Stour between Sturminster Newton and Gillingham. In old writings it is usually spelled Stower Provost.
Stour Provost once constituted a liberty, containing only the parish itself. Today the civil parish includes the settlements of Woodville and Stour Row to the east. In the 2011 census the civil parish had 235 households and a population of 579.After the establishment of Stour Provost village near the River Stour, at least four smaller settlements were established in a piecemeal fashion from the 13th century - or perhaps earlier - in the common land or "waste" further east, at Woodville and beyond. These small groups of farms, with their own irregular shaped fields, were separated by unenclosed "waste" probably until the 18th century, when it was enclosed and divided into rectilinear fields.The nearest railway station is in neighbouring Gillingham, Dorset. Trains run on the Exeter to Waterloo line.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Stour Provost:
Stour Provost: 50.983333, -2.283333
- On Tour in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Online Gaming in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Pancake Day in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Pantomime in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Pubs in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Radio in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Religious Events in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Restaurants in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Rugby in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Snowing in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight