Whats going on tonight?
Football in Stourpaine, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Football" of Stourpaine. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Stourpaine, Shapwick, Sherborne, Sherbourne, Shillingstone, Shroton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Stourpaine. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Stourpaine for Football
Stourpaine () is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in southern England. It is situated in the valley of the River Stour in the North Dorset administrative district, 3 miles (4.8 km) northwest of Blandford Forum. The A350 road, which connects Blandford to Shaftesbury to the north, passes through the village. The chalk hills of Cranborne Chase and the Dorset Downs lie immediately to the north-east and south-west respectively. In the 2011 census the civil parish had 277 dwellings, 265 households and a population of 617.It was the original site of the Great Dorset Steam Fair, which has been held at nearby Tarrant Hinton in more recent years.
The joint benefice of Pimperne, Stourpaine, Durweston and Bryanston is in the Church of England Diocese of Salisbury.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Stourpaine:
Stourpaine: 50.883333, -2.200000
- Takeaway in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Tennis in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Thanksgiving in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Theatre in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- TV in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Valentines Day in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Weather in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Zante 2016 in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight