Whats going on tonight?
Football in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Football" of Tarrant Hinton. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Tarrant Hinton, Chideock, Child Okeford, Chiswell, Christchurch, Compton Abbas, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tarrant Hinton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tarrant Hinton for Football
Tarrant Hinton is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in southern England. It is situated in the Tarrant Valley, approximately 5 miles (8.0 km) north-east of Blandford Forum. In 2013 the estimated population of the civil parish was 160.The village's name appears in medieval sources. In 935, King Æthelstan granted land at Tarrant Hinton to the nuns of Shaftesbury Abbey under condition that they would pray hard for the king.The village no longer has a public house, shop or post office, but it has a medieval parish church and a newly rebuilt village hall. In 2001 the ecclesiastical parish of Tarrant Hinton was grouped with nine other surrounding parishes to form the Chase Benefice in the Anglican Diocese of Salisbury.
Tarrant Hinton is well known as the location of the Great Dorset Steam Fair, which is annually visited by some 200,000 people.
There is a local church benefice newsletter published regularly called the Tarrant Times.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Tarrant Hinton:
Tarrant Hinton: 50.900000, -2.083333
- Rugby in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset tonight
- Snowing in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset tonight
- Sports in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset tonight
- Spring Equinox in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset tonight
- Student Clubbing in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset tonight
- Summer Solstice in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset tonight
- Super Saturday in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset tonight
- Takeaway in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset tonight
- Tennis in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset tonight
- Thanksgiving in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset tonight