Whats going on tonight?
Football in Craghead, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Football" of Craghead. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Craghead, Romaldkirk, Rookhope, Sacriston, Saint Johns Chapel, Saint John Weardale, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Craghead. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Craghead for Football
Craghead is a former mining village in County Durham, England. It is located at the bottom of the valley to the south of Stanley, on the main road between Stanley and Durham, and not far from the village of Edmondsley.
The village still has some reminders of its industrial past, including a colliery brass band. The area between Craghead and Burnnhope back in the day was known as Sandy Lauren Where the four winds blow.
Also in Craghead there are many public houses including the Punch and Judy Bowl. Craghead is also well known for its wind farm which sees two wind turbines on a hill known as the Craghead Windmills.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Craghead:
Craghead: 54.850000, -1.666667
- Online Gaming in Craghead, Durham tonight
- Pancake Day in Craghead, Durham tonight
- Pantomime in Craghead, Durham tonight
- Pubs in Craghead, Durham tonight
- Radio in Craghead, Durham tonight
- Religious Events in Craghead, Durham tonight
- Restaurants in Craghead, Durham tonight
- Rugby in Craghead, Durham tonight
- Snowing in Craghead, Durham tonight
- Sports in Craghead, Durham tonight