Whats going on tonight?
Football in Lartington, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Football" of Lartington. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Lartington, Croxdale, Dalton, Dalton le Dale, Dipton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Lartington. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Lartington for Football
Lartington is a village and civil parish about 2 miles (3 km) west of the town of Barnard Castle, in Teesdale, in the Pennines of England. The 2011 Census recorded the parish's population as 135.Lartington is historically in the North Riding of Yorkshire but along with the rest of the former Startforth Rural District it was transferred to County Durham for administrative and ceremonial purposes on 1 April 1974 under the Local Government Act 1972.
The parish is notable for Lartington Hall, the seat of a Roman Catholic family who were recusants. Lartington railway station was on the South Durham and Lancashire Union Railway, which is now abandoned. It opened in 1861 and closed in 1962.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Lartington:
Lartington: 54.550000, -1.966667
- DJs in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Easter in Lartington, Durham tonight
- EU Election in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Events in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Exhibitions in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Family Events in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Festivals in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Firework Displays in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Fitness in Lartington, Durham tonight
- Flooding in Lartington, Durham tonight