Whats going on tonight?
Football in Drem, East Lothian, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the East Lothian area for "Football" of Drem. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Drem, Saint Germains, Salton, Skateraw, Spott, Stenton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Drem. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Drem for Football
Drem (Scottish Gaelic: Druim) is a small village in East Lothian, Scotland. It is approximately 20 miles east of Edinburgh and is close to Haddington (to the south), North Berwick (north east), Dirleton (north) and Gullane (north west).
It has a railway station on the Edinburgh to North Berwick line with hourly service between those points and occasional service to Glasgow. The station is the last before the single track North Berwick line branches off the East Coast Main Line.
During World War II, the former West Fenton Aerodrome (later Gullane Aerodrome) became RAF Drem and the Drem Lighting System was developed to assist Spitfire landing. The disused airfield buildings were used to construct component parts of the Forth Road Bridge. Today some of the outbuildings have become part of the Fenton Barns retail and leisure village and are used as studios by local craftspeople, particularly furniture makers.
Chesters Hill Fort, one mile south of the village; is an example of an Iron Age fort.
Related locations in East Lothian:
More of tonight for Drem:
Drem: 56.000000, -2.783333
- Summer Solstice in Drem, East Lothian tonight
- Super Saturday in Drem, East Lothian tonight
- Takeaway in Drem, East Lothian tonight
- Tennis in Drem, East Lothian tonight
- Thanksgiving in Drem, East Lothian tonight
- Theatre in Drem, East Lothian tonight
- TV in Drem, East Lothian tonight
- Valentines Day in Drem, East Lothian tonight
- Weather in Drem, East Lothian tonight
- Zante 2016 in Drem, East Lothian tonight