Harpham Football | Check out Football tonight in Harpham, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK

Whats going on tonight?

Football in Harpham, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the East Riding of Yorkshire area for "Football" of Harpham. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Harpham, Little Driffield, Little Weighton, Lockington, Londesborough, Long Riston, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Harpham. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Harpham for Football

Harpham is a small village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is located just south of the A614 road, approximately 5 miles (8 km) north-east of Driffield and 7 miles (11 km) south-west of Bridlington.
The civil parish is formed by the village of Harpham and the hamlets of Lowthorpe and Ruston Parva.
According to the 2011 UK census, Harpham parish had a population of 303, a decline on the 2001 UK census figure of 318.Three Roman mosaics were found near Harpham in 1905, and three more were discovered in 1950. The first three are now in the Hull and East Riding Museum. They are simply patterned. One represented a rectangular maze, one of only five examples known in Roman mosaics in Britain.It is here that St John of Beverley was born in the 7th century; he became the Bishop of Hexham as well as the Bishop of York. The church is dedicated to him and was designated a Grade I listed building in 1966 and is now recorded in the National Heritage List for England, maintained by Historic England. The Well of St John, the local well, is named after him and is believed by many to have healing powers. The well is designated as a Grade II listed building.In 1823 Harpham was a civil parish in the Wapentake of Dickering. The St Quintin family were Lords of Harpham. The foundations of the St Quintin mansion were recorded as being to the west of the church. The church contains St Quintin burials in the north aisle and a stained glass window to Sir William St Quintin, twenty-eighth in succession, who died in 1777. Baines also notes the village as being wholly agricultural, with a population of 251. Occupations included eight farmers, two grocers, two shoemakers, a blacksmith, a wheelwright, a tailor, a butcher, and the landlord of the Anchor public house. There was also a linen manufacturer. A carrier operated between the village and Bridlington once a week.The village gave its name to HMS Harpham, a Ham class minesweeper.



Harpham: 54.033333, -0.333333