Whats going on tonight?
Football in Garynahine, Eilean Siar, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Eilean Siar area for "Football" of Garynahine. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Garynahine, Pollachar, Port nan Long, Port of Ness, Port Skiogar, Raerinish, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Garynahine. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Garynahine for Football
Garynahine (Scottish Gaelic: Gearraidh na h-aibhne) is a settlement on Lewis, in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland. Garynahine is situated at a T-junction where roads from Stornoway, Uig and the west side of Lewis all meet. The roads are the A858 and the B8011. Garynahine is within the parish of Uig.Garynahine is the location of some outliers of the Callanish stones ('Ceann Hulavig'), an elliptical ring of five standing stones, 13.3 m x 9.5 m in diameter.
Nearby Garynahine Lodge is situated close to the shores of Loch Roag, which opens on to the Atlantic Ocean. It is part of the
Garynahine Estate, extending to nearly 12,000 acres (49 km2) with approximately 40 freshwater trout lochs.
Located in the village of Garynahine, Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland, local weaver/designer John R. MacLean produces double width traditional Harris Tweed, recognised as one of the world's finest fabrics.
Related locations in Eilean Siar:
More of tonight for Garynahine:
Garynahine: 58.183333, -6.700000
- Family Events in Garynahine, Eilean Siar tonight
- Festivals in Garynahine, Eilean Siar tonight
- Firework Displays in Garynahine, Eilean Siar tonight
- Fitness in Garynahine, Eilean Siar tonight
- Flooding in Garynahine, Eilean Siar tonight
- Freshers Week in Garynahine, Eilean Siar tonight
- Fund Raising in Garynahine, Eilean Siar tonight
- General Election in Garynahine, Eilean Siar tonight
- Halloween in Garynahine, Eilean Siar tonight