Whats going on tonight?
Freshers Week in Coleraine, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Coleraine area for "Freshers Week" of Coleraine. Featuring freshers week, welcome week, university start dates, first year students, local freshers guide, social schedule, students society, metropolitan, friends, freshman, band, bands, gig, gigs, djs, clubs, bars and Freshers Week in Coleraine, Fish Loughan, Garvagh, Killeague, Killure, Kilrea, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Coleraine. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Coleraine for Freshers Week
Coleraine ( kohl-RAYN; from Irish: Cúil Rathain [ˌkuːlʲ ˈɾˠahɪnʲ], 'nook of the ferns') is a town and civil parish near the mouth of the River Bann in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. It is 55 miles (89 km) northwest of Belfast and 30 miles (48 km) east of Derry, both of which are linked by major roads and railway connections. It is part of Causeway Coast and Glens district.
Related locations in Coleraine:
More of tonight for Coleraine:
Coleraine: 55.016667, -6.666667
- Religious Events in Coleraine tonight
- Restaurants in Coleraine tonight
- Rugby in Coleraine tonight
- Snowing in Coleraine tonight
- Sports in Coleraine tonight
- Spring Equinox in Coleraine tonight
- Student Clubbing in Coleraine tonight
- Summer Solstice in Coleraine tonight
- Super Saturday in Coleraine tonight
- Takeaway in Coleraine tonight