Whats going on tonight?
Gyms in Armagh, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Armagh area for "Gyms" of Armagh. Featuring gym, gyms, gymnasium, spin clas, fitnes, weight training and Gyms in Armagh, Killylea, Kilmore, Longhgall, Loughgall, Loughgilly, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Armagh. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Armagh for Gyms
Armagh ( ar-MAH; Irish: Ard Mhacha, IPA: [ˌaːɾˠd̪ˠ ˈwaxə], "Macha's height") is the county town of County Armagh and a city in Northern Ireland, as well as a civil parish. It is the ecclesiastical capital of Ireland – the seat of the Archbishops of Armagh, the Primates of All Ireland for both the Roman Catholic Church and the Church of Ireland. In ancient times, nearby Navan Fort (Eamhain Mhacha) was a pagan ceremonial site and one of the great royal capitals of Gaelic Ireland. Today, Armagh is home to two cathedrals (both named after Saint Patrick) and the Armagh Observatory, and is known for its Georgian architecture.
Although classed as a medium-sized town, Armagh was given city status in 1994 and Lord Mayoralty status in 2012, both by Elizabeth II. It had a population of 16,310 people in the 2021 Census.
Related locations in Armagh:
More of tonight for Armagh:
Armagh: 54.300000, -6.366667
- Chinese New Year in Armagh tonight
- Christmas in Armagh tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Armagh tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Armagh tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Armagh tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Armagh tonight
- Christmas Markets in Armagh tonight
- Christmas Party in Armagh tonight
- Cinema in Armagh tonight
- Clubbing in Armagh tonight