Whats going on tonight?
Holidays in Instow, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Holidays" of Instow. Featuring staycation, holidays at home, uk holidays, mini break, super breaks, alternative to hotels, unique accommodations, lodging, primarily homestays, tourism experiences and Holidays in Instow, Petrockstow, Pilton, Pinhoe, Plymtree, Poltimore, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Instow. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Instow for Holidays
Instow is a village in north Devon, England. It is on the estuary where the rivers Taw and Torridge meet, between the villages of Westleigh and Yelland and on the opposite bank of Appledore. There is an electoral ward with the same name. Its total population at the 2011 census was 1,501.There is a small river beach and sand dunes, that home some rare species of orchid including the pyramid orchid.The Tarka Trail passes through Instow, providing an easy means for people to arrive by foot or on bike. This section of the Trail is also part of the South West Coast Path, offering longer walks along the coast.
The village is served by the Church of St John the Baptist, which has 13th/14th century origins and is a Grade I listed building. A chapel of ease, All Saints, was built in 1936 and is now also used as a community centre.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Instow:
Instow: 51.050000, -4.166667
- Easter in Instow, Devon tonight
- EU Election in Instow, Devon tonight
- Events in Instow, Devon tonight
- Exhibitions in Instow, Devon tonight
- Family Events in Instow, Devon tonight
- Festivals in Instow, Devon tonight
- Firework Displays in Instow, Devon tonight
- Fitness in Instow, Devon tonight
- Flooding in Instow, Devon tonight
- Football in Instow, Devon tonight