Whats going on tonight?
Holidays in Chetnole, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Holidays" of Chetnole. Featuring staycation, holidays at home, uk holidays, mini break, super breaks, alternative to hotels, unique accommodations, lodging, primarily homestays, tourism experiences and Holidays in Chetnole, Thorncombe, Three Legged Cross, Todbere, Todber, Toller Porcorum, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Chetnole. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Chetnole for Holidays
Chetnole is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in southern England. It lies approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) south-southwest of Sherborne and 5.5 miles (8.9 km) southeast of Yeovil in Somerset. It is sited on Oxford clay by the small Wriggle River at the western end of the Blackmore Vale. There are around 128 houses in the village. It has a railway station on the Heart of Wessex Line that is served by Great Western Railway services. Dorset County Council estimate that in 2013 the population of the parish was 330. In the 2011 census the population of Chetnole parish combined with the small parish of Stockwood to the west was 344.Chetnole was not recorded in the Domesday Book in 1086.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Chetnole:
Chetnole: 50.866667, -2.566667
- EU Election in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Events in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Exhibitions in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Family Events in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Festivals in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Firework Displays in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Fitness in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Flooding in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Football in Chetnole, Dorset tonight
- Freshers Week in Chetnole, Dorset tonight