Whats going on tonight?
Horse Racing in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Horse Racing" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring horse, racing, jockey, royal-ascot, grand-national and Horse Racing in Clackmannanshire, Alva, Cambus, Clackmannan, Clackmannan County, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Horse Racing
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name is derived from three languages the first Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone", Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Iron Age tribe the Manaw, who inhabited the area, and the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Concerts in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Coronavirus in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Cricket in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Cyber Monday in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Dating Events in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Diwali in Clackmannanshire tonight
- DJs in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Easter in Clackmannanshire tonight
- EU Election in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Events in Clackmannanshire tonight