Whats going on tonight?
Horse Racing in Bradstone, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Horse Racing" of Bradstone. Featuring horse, racing, jockey, royal-ascot, grand-national and Horse Racing in Bradstone, Martinhoe, Marwood, Marystow, Marytavy, Meavy, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Bradstone. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Bradstone for Horse Racing
Bradstone is a village in Devon, England, on the River Tamar. It has a small church and a Tudor hall (now a farm) with an attractive gatehouse.
Bradstone Manor Farm is a Grade II listed manor house with a Grade I listed 16th century gatehouse.
The Church of St Nonna was built in the 12th century. It has been designated as a Grade I listed building and is now in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust. The church has an arcaded north aisle. The west tower was added in the 15th century. The tracery in the south wall of the chancel is believed to date from 1261 when the church was dedicated by Bishop Walter Branscombe. Outside the tower is a stone dedicated to John Coumbe, said to have lived from 1484 to 1604 — outliving the entire Tudor dynasty.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Bradstone:
Bradstone: 50.566667, -4.266667
- Black Friday in Bradstone, Devon tonight
- Bonfire Night in Bradstone, Devon tonight
- Book Launch in Bradstone, Devon tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Bradstone, Devon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Bradstone, Devon tonight
- Brexit in Bradstone, Devon tonight
- Burns Night in Bradstone, Devon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Bradstone, Devon tonight
- Christmas in Bradstone, Devon tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Bradstone, Devon tonight