Whats going on tonight?
Horse Racing in Waltham Forest, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Waltham Forest area for "Horse Racing" of Waltham Forest. Featuring horse, racing, jockey, royal-ascot, grand-national and Horse Racing in Waltham Forest, Leyton, London Borough of Waltham Forest, Walthamstow, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Waltham Forest. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Waltham Forest for Horse Racing
The London Borough of Waltham Forest () is an outer London borough formed in 1965 from the merger of the municipal boroughs of Leyton, Walthamstow and Chingford.
The borough's administrative headquarters are at Waltham Forest Town Hall, which before the merger of the boroughs, was called Walthamstow Town Hall. The population was 278,428 at the 2021 census. Waltham Forest borders five other London boroughs: Enfield to the north-west, Haringey to the west, Hackney to the south-west, Newham to the south-east and Redbridge to the east, as well as the non-metropolitan county of Essex to the north.
Waltham Forest was one of the host boroughs of the London Olympics in 2012, with the Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre and part of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park providing an ongoing legacy in the UK and London.
Related locations in Waltham Forest:
More of tonight for Waltham Forest:
Waltham Forest: 51.628528, 0.003375
- On Tour in Waltham Forest tonight
- Online Gaming in Waltham Forest tonight
- Pancake Day in Waltham Forest tonight
- Pantomime in Waltham Forest tonight
- Pubs in Waltham Forest tonight
- Radio in Waltham Forest tonight
- Religious Events in Waltham Forest tonight
- Restaurants in Waltham Forest tonight
- Rugby in Waltham Forest tonight
- Snowing in Waltham Forest tonight