Whats going on tonight?
Hotels in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carmarthenshire area for "Hotels" of Llandybie. Featuring stay, hotel, bed and breakfasts, motels, events, accommodation and Hotels in Llandybie, Abergwili, Abernant, Alltwalis, Ammanford, Bancffosfelen, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llandybie. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llandybie for Hotels
Llandybie (Welsh: Llandybïe [ˌɬandəˈbiːɛ] (listen), "Saint Tybie's church") is a community which includes a large village of the same name situated two miles north of Ammanford in Carmarthenshire, Wales.
According to the United Kingdom Census 2001, Llandybie village itself is home to a population of 3,800, while the community – which also includes the villages of Blaenau, Carmarthenshire, Caerbryn, Capel Hendre, Cwmgwili, Pentregwenlais, Penybanc, Pen-y-groes, and Saron – has 8,800 inhabitants, increasing to 10,994 at the 2011 census.It was in Llandybie, in 1943, that the mineral Brammallite was found for the first time. Llandybie hosted the National Eisteddfod of Wales in 1944.
The village is served by Llandybie railway station on the Heart of Wales Line and the A483 road which is the main road. Llandybie Community Primary School is located in the north-easterly fringe of the village.
The community is bordered by the communities of: Dyffryn Cennen; Cwmamman; Betws; Ammanford; Llanedi; Llannon; Gorslas; and Llanfihangel Aberbythych, all being in Carmarthenshire.
Related locations in Carmarthenshire:
More of tonight for Llandybie:
Llandybie: 51.819444, -4.005278
- Awards Events in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Bands in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Bank Holiday in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Bars in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Black Friday in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Bonfire Night in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Book Launch in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight