Whats going on tonight?
Hotels in Penryn, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Hotels" of Penryn. Featuring stay, hotel, bed and breakfasts, motels, events, accommodation and Hotels in Penryn, Saint Paul, Saint Sampson, Saint Sampsons, Saint Stephen, Saint Teath, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Penryn. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Penryn for Hotels
Penryn (; Cornish: Pennrynn, meaning 'promontory') is a civil parish and town in west Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is on the Penryn River about 1 mile (1.6 km) northwest of Falmouth. The population was 7,166 in the 2001 census and had been reduced to 6,812 in the 2011 census, a drop of more than 300 people across the ten-year time gap. There are two electoral wards covering Penryn: 'Penryn East and Mylor' and 'Penryn West'. The total population of both wards in the 2011 census was 9,790.Though now the town is overshadowed by the larger nearby town of Falmouth, Penryn was once an important harbour in its own right, lading granite and tin to be shipped to other parts of the country and world during the medieval period.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Penryn:
Penryn: 50.166667, -5.100000
- Fitness in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Flooding in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Football in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Freshers Week in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Fund Raising in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- General Election in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Halloween in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Holidays in Penryn, Cornwall tonight
- Horse Racing in Penryn, Cornwall tonight