Whats going on tonight?
Ibiza 2016 in Portavogie, Ards, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ards area for "Ibiza 2016" of Portavogie. Featuring Ibiza 2016, white island, balearics, Cafe Mambo, Ibiza Rocks, Ibiza Summer, Es Paradis, Summer in Ibiza, Pacha Ibiza, Privilege, Sankeys Ibiza, Space Ibiza, Ushuaia Ibiza beach hotel, Lost in Ibiza, DC-10, Eden Ibiza, Santos, Amnesia Ibiza, San Antonio Bay Ibiza, boat party and Ibiza 2016 in Portavogie, Saintfield, Six Road Ends, Strangford, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Portavogie. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Portavogie for Ibiza 2016
Portavogie (from Irish Port a' Bhogaigh, meaning 'harbour of the bog') is a village, townland and fishing port known for Christian Fundamentalism and with a strong Orange Irish prescense in County Down, Northern Ireland. It lies within the Ards and North Down Borough and is the easternmost settlement in Ireland. It had a population of 2,122 people in the 2011 Census.The town has a modern harbour, housing a large fishing fleet catching mainly prawns and herrings. Most evenings there are fish auctions on the quays. Three murals on the exterior of the local school celebrate the history of the fishing industry in the town.
Related locations in Ards:
More of tonight for Portavogie:
Portavogie: 54.450000, -5.450000
- EU Election in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Events in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Exhibitions in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Family Events in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Festivals in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Firework Displays in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Fitness in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Flooding in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Football in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Freshers Week in Portavogie, Ards tonight