Whats going on tonight?
Ibiza 2016 in Rhu, Argyll and Bute, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Argyll and Bute area for "Ibiza 2016" of Rhu. Featuring Ibiza 2016, white island, balearics, Cafe Mambo, Ibiza Rocks, Ibiza Summer, Es Paradis, Summer in Ibiza, Pacha Ibiza, Privilege, Sankeys Ibiza, Space Ibiza, Ushuaia Ibiza beach hotel, Lost in Ibiza, DC-10, Eden Ibiza, Santos, Amnesia Ibiza, San Antonio Bay Ibiza, boat party and Ibiza 2016 in Rhu, Ardfenaig, Ardfern, Ardfinaig, Ardfin, Ardlui, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Rhu. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Rhu for Ibiza 2016
Rhu (; Scottish Gaelic: An Rubha [ən ˈrˠu.ə]) is a village and historic parish on the east shore of the Gare Loch in Argyll and Bute, Scotland.
The traditional spelling of its name was Row, but it was changed in the 1920s so that outsiders would pronounce it correctly. The name derives from the Scots Gaelic rubha meaning point. The parish of Row, containing also the town of Helensburgh and most of the village of Garelochhead, was formed out of Roseneath and Cardross in 1643-48.
It lies north-west of the town of Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde, in Argyll & Bute, and historically in the county of Dunbartonshire. Like many settlements in the area, it became fashionable in the 19th century as a residence for wealthy Glasgow shipowners and merchants. It has its own Community Council, which covers both Rhu and Shandon.
Related locations in Argyll and Bute:
More of tonight for Rhu:
Rhu: 55.816667, -5.450000
- Dating Events in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Diwali in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- DJs in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Easter in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- EU Election in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Events in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Exhibitions in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Family Events in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Festivals in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Firework Displays in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight