Whats going on tonight?
Ibiza 2016 in Delabole, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Ibiza 2016" of Delabole. Featuring Ibiza 2016, white island, balearics, Cafe Mambo, Ibiza Rocks, Ibiza Summer, Es Paradis, Summer in Ibiza, Pacha Ibiza, Privilege, Sankeys Ibiza, Space Ibiza, Ushuaia Ibiza beach hotel, Lost in Ibiza, DC-10, Eden Ibiza, Santos, Amnesia Ibiza, San Antonio Bay Ibiza, boat party and Ibiza 2016 in Delabole, Crantock, Creed, Crowan, Cubert, Cury, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Delabole. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Delabole for Ibiza 2016
Delabole (Cornish: Delyow Boll) is a large village in north Cornwall, England, UK. It is situated approximately two miles (3 km) west of Camelford. It is in the civil parish of St Teath
The village of Delabole came into existence in the early 20th-century; it is named after the Delabole Quarry. Three hamlets: Pengelly, Meadrose (pronounced "médroze") and Rockhead, and the hamlet of Delabole south of the quarry are shown on the earliest one-inch Ordnance Survey map of 1813. When the railway arrived, the station was named Delabole after the quarry, and the three hamlets were absorbed into Delabole. It is said to be the third highest village in Cornwall. Treligga military airfield and HMS Vulture II, an aerial bombing and gunnery range, were situated west of the village.
Delabole lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Delabole:
Delabole: 50.616667, -4.733333
- Family Events in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Festivals in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Firework Displays in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Fitness in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Flooding in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Football in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Freshers Week in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Fund Raising in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- General Election in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Halloween in Delabole, Cornwall tonight