Whats going on tonight?
Ibiza 2016 in Crich, Derbyshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Derbyshire area for "Ibiza 2016" of Crich. Featuring Ibiza 2016, white island, balearics, Cafe Mambo, Ibiza Rocks, Ibiza Summer, Es Paradis, Summer in Ibiza, Pacha Ibiza, Privilege, Sankeys Ibiza, Space Ibiza, Ushuaia Ibiza beach hotel, Lost in Ibiza, DC-10, Eden Ibiza, Santos, Amnesia Ibiza, San Antonio Bay Ibiza, boat party and Ibiza 2016 in Crich, Kedleston, Kilbourne, Kilbourn, Kilburn, Killamarsh, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Crich. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Crich for Ibiza 2016
Crich (listen) is a village in the English county of Derbyshire. The population at the 2001 Census was 2,821 increasing to 2,898 at the 2011 Census (including Fritchley and Whatstandwell). It has the National Tramway Museum inside the Crich Tramway Village, and at the summit of Crich Hill above, a memorial tower for those of the Sherwood Foresters regiment who died in battle, particularly in World War I.
Built in 1923 on the site of an older tower called Crich Stand, the memorial tower is the destination of an annual pilgrimage on the first Sunday in July. It is 1,000 feet (300 m) above sea level, and has 58 steps to the top. From there eight counties can be seen (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, and Lincolnshire), including landmarks such as the Humber Bridge and Lincoln Cathedral.
Related locations in Derbyshire:
More of tonight for Crich:
Crich: 53.083333, -1.483333
- Chinese New Year in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas Markets in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas Party in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Cinema in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Clubbing in Crich, Derbyshire tonight