Whats going on tonight?
Ibiza 2016 in Waskerley, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Ibiza 2016" of Waskerley. Featuring Ibiza 2016, white island, balearics, Cafe Mambo, Ibiza Rocks, Ibiza Summer, Es Paradis, Summer in Ibiza, Pacha Ibiza, Privilege, Sankeys Ibiza, Space Ibiza, Ushuaia Ibiza beach hotel, Lost in Ibiza, DC-10, Eden Ibiza, Santos, Amnesia Ibiza, San Antonio Bay Ibiza, boat party and Ibiza 2016 in Waskerley, Consetti, Copley, Cornforth, Cornsay, Cotherstone, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Waskerley. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Waskerley for Ibiza 2016
Waskerley is a village in County Durham, England. It is situated six miles to the southwest of Consett and three miles southwest of Castleside and the A68. Stanhope in the Durham Dales is a further six miles to the southwest and the Derwent Reservoir and the village of Edmundbyers is approximately five miles to the north. The village of Muggleswick is three miles to the north.
Waskerley sits on top of Waskerley Moor, straddling a road between Castleside and Stanhope. The Sea to Sea Cycle Route passes close by to the north - the section crossing Waskerley Moor was formerly known as the Waskerley Way. The main landmark was the Moorcock pub, used by local farmers and users of the Sea to Sea Cycle Route. This pub closed some years ago, and is now a private house.
Waskerley, Smiddy Shaw (photographed) and Hishope Reservoirs are situated on Waskerley Moor near Waskerley.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Waskerley:
Waskerley: 54.800000, -1.916667
- New Year in Waskerley, Durham tonight
- New Year Breaks in Waskerley, Durham tonight
- Night Classes in Waskerley, Durham tonight
- On Tour in Waskerley, Durham tonight
- Online Gaming in Waskerley, Durham tonight
- Pancake Day in Waskerley, Durham tonight
- Pantomime in Waskerley, Durham tonight
- Pubs in Waskerley, Durham tonight
- Radio in Waskerley, Durham tonight
- Religious Events in Waskerley, Durham tonight