Whats going on tonight?
January Sales in Teigngrace, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "January Sales" of Teigngrace. Featuring christmas, new year, january sales, late night shopping, shops, new year bargain, offers, deals, discount, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and January Sales in Teigngrace, Dittisham, Doddiscombsleigh, Dolton, Dousland, Drewsteignton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Teigngrace. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Teigngrace for January Sales
Stover is a historic estate in the parish of Teigngrace, about half way between the towns of Newton Abbot and Bovey Tracey in South Devon, England. It was bought by James Templer (1722–1782) in 1765 and passed through three generations of that family before being bought by Edward St Maur, 11th Duke of Somerset in 1829.
The Georgian mansion house known as Stover House was built by the first James Templer. It is a Grade II* listed building. Since 1932 the house and part of the former estate have been occupied by a private school.
114 acres of the former estate situated south of the A38 now forms Stover Country Park, a nature reserve owned and managed by Devon County Council and open to the public.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'January Sales':
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Teigngrace:
Teigngrace: 50.550000, -3.616667
- Spring Equinox in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Student Clubbing in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Summer Solstice in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Super Saturday in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Takeaway in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Tennis in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Thanksgiving in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Theatre in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- TV in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Valentines Day in Teigngrace, Devon tonight