Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Kavos 2016" of Aboyne. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Aboyne, Ballaterich, Ballogie, Balmedie, Banchory, Banchory Devenick, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Aboyne. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Aboyne for Kavos 2016
Aboyne (Scots: Abyne, Scottish Gaelic: Abèidh) is a village on the edge of the Highlands in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, on the River Dee, approximately 26 miles (42 km) west of Aberdeen. It has a swimming pool at Aboyne Academy, all-weather tennis courts, a bowling green and is home to the oldest 18 hole golf course on Royal Deeside. Aboyne Castle and the Loch of Aboyne are nearby.
Aboyne has many businesses, including a supermarket (Co-op), one bank, several hairdressers, a butcher, a newsagent, an Indian restaurant and a post office. Originally, there was a railway station in the village, but it was closed on 18 June 1966. The station now contains some shops and the tunnel running under the village is now home to a firearms club. The market-day in Aboyne was known as Fèill Mhìcheil (Scottish Gaelic for "Michael's Fair").
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Aboyne:
Aboyne: 57.083333, -2.833333
- Student Clubbing in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Summer Solstice in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Super Saturday in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Takeaway in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Tennis in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Theatre in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- TV in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Valentines Day in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Weather in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight