Whats going on tonight?
Kavos 2016 in Scarva, Armagh, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Armagh area for "Kavos 2016" of Scarva. Featuring Kavos 2016, hot in Corfu, blue lagoon, Trinity Club, Madisons, Quayside Village, Snobs, Atlantis, Super Paint Party and Kavos 2016 in Scarva, Lower Darkley, Maddan, Madden, Market Hill, Middletown, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Scarva. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Scarva for Kavos 2016
Scarva (from Irish: Scarbhach) is a small village and townland in County Down, Northern Ireland. It is at the boundary with County Armagh, which is marked by the Newry Canal. In the 2001 Census it had a population of 320.
Scarva is famous as the location of the "Sham Fight" Pageant on 13 July every year. The Pageant attracts thousands of members of the Royal Black Preceptory, a group related to the Orange Order, who come to march and stage a symbolic (sham) re-enactment of the 1690 Battle of the Boyne.
Related locations in Armagh:
More of tonight for Scarva:
Scarva: 54.333333, -6.366667
- Dating Events in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Diwali in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- DJs in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Easter in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- EU Election in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Events in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Exhibitions in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Family Events in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Festivals in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Firework Displays in Scarva, Armagh tonight